Better performance, efficiently delivered.
- Retained Strategic Adviser, Capita plc
- Retained Strategic Adviser, FutureGov
- Approved partner, CFPro Ventures
- Board evaluation, Internet infrastructure company
- Facilitation of corporate management team to help them determine a new operating model following significant changes
- Retained Strategic Adviser, APM UK
- Critical friend advice to two councils who are proposing significant change
- Strategic Review of a charity providing services and leadership to local government.
Portfolio Growth Areas:
- Evaluation of Board effectiveness
- Teambuilding/fixing underperforming teams
- Facilitating decisions makers to resolve a strategic issue
- Helping a senior player work through a specific change issue where they need a spare brain, a sounding board and some support
- A focused and action-oriented review/report on a specific issue
- Go-to-market strategies for new propositions aimed at public sector/local government, and networking relevant contacts
- Executive recruitment advice and assessment.
- Board evaluations e.g. at publicly owned commercial trading company and an internet infrastructure company
- Board and top team facilitation throughout career
- Multiple consultancy roles at NatWest and at Veredus in particular
- Understanding of how large organisations work from the perspective of the top team
- Public sector sales experience at Veredus and Capita
- A wide range of useful tools, models and frameworks acquired through work experience and formal training/exec development